Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shoehouze.com - BAD Service.

Hasn't been updating my blog for almost a year, what makes me here again? Just wanna share my experience to everyone who intend to buy anything for Shoehouze.com. This website is a total scam. I placed my order end of April 2015. I even doubt its even authentic. So this was what that happened.

1. I ordered a pair of Nike Airmax 90. Well, before payment, their service is however still good. After payment, they showed their true colors. I initially ordered a pair of Airmax A and then two days after the order, one day after the payment, I requested for a change to Airmax B. Well, they said no change to be made once order is confirmed. Alright, since its me who want to change the order, they asked me to pay RM70 as "service charge"..  I paid, and they replied "received". and will amend my order. Initially, my FIRST order was supposed to arrived the first week of MAY 2015, but then after I made the change, they said it will be delayed to 1 week after. ALRIGHT. Patiently wait.

2. I received the shoe after 3 weeks, and guess what? THEY DIDNT AMEND ANYTHING, NO CHANGES WERE MADE. They sent me the AIRMAX A. So I was like wtf? I paid for a change and why am I still getting the same shit?

3. So I texted them again (as they don't have any call centre). Their first reply was "Oo, we will refund you". So does this mean its their fault?! They forgot to change the order and they blame it on me. Later on, they told me.. The colleague who had been handling me, resigned. So is that my problem? I asked for a change or refund, they told me I had to bear all the expenses and penalty of 30% for any changes. I paid, and they forgot to change .. And now they are asking me to pay again?

4. I asked for a refund, however.. Based on their shitty policy, only 70% refund. They shipped me the wrong pair of shoe, and put the blame on me. This is the worst online shopping experience I had.

5. They kept on repeating "Choose to refund the RM70 or 70% refund after I send them back the shoe.

6. Firstly, I changed my order before they shipped out. Secondly I paid to amend my order. They did nothing and just keep asking for money, penalty.. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

This is their Facebook.

BEWARE.

No comments: