Monday, April 28, 2014

Europe Trip - Amsterdam, Netherlands.


I have been abandoning my blog, eventhough nobody reads my blog, I wanna blog for myself! Its somehow, fun to read what you have blogged about in future. Reminiscing what had happened for the  times that flies so fast! I am gonna blog about my Europe trip which I went during last Summer / Autumn which was Sept to Oct 2013. 
Almost all my pictures are gone, thats why I didn't wanna blog about it. But then I tend to almost forget everything about my Europe trip! I saved so hard to go there, to create memories.. But the cold blooded thief who stole my wallet back in Madrid, Spain.. Took away my memories too because my memory cardS were in that wallet!!! I just changed my third memory card the day my wallet was stolen.. Dafuq~~~~ 
I have always been warned about pick pockets in Europe so I was being extra careful... Until on the LAST day of my trip before I go back to England... My wallet was stolen. The bf came to meet me up at Santorini, Greece... When he came, I just lost my precaution.. Relying too much on him I guess, ended up my wallet is gone now. So I guess girls, better to not rely on guys... :(
I cried so badly after I realised my memory cards are in the wallet, I even made police report in Spain.... but its useless!!! So please be extra careful in SPAIN!!! Those pick pockets there are PROFESSIONAL! 

Before I forgot everything about my trip, I wanna write it down. Although I have to pictures to see and recall, at least I have my blog... :(

Our trip started at Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amsterdam is truly a wonderful place.. The above picture was transferred to my phone so I still have it. But the one of me and the windmills are gone. xxxxxx
The Zaanse Schans Windmills can be reached by their local trains. I bought a euro global pass through Eurail.Com so my fare is included, I am not really sure for the price of the ticket. That place is a wonderland, so beautiful! MUST GO! 
And of course those famous spots like the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, Jordaan, Royal Palace of Amsterdam. And yes, no pictures. :( 
I have one of this from my phone, a cacated panorama one. LOL, better than nothing?

 A picture by the canals is a must. 

Had dinner at Villa Zeezicht
Address : Torensteeg 7, 1012 TH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Food rating : 8/10
Price ratings : 7/10 
Total damaged :€30 

I haz steaks and local beers. :D

Yummy! Red meat is goooddd when the weather is so cold! Averagely 12-13˚C


Wee wee and I :D

Then we went to the Red Light District.. Which is the place for prostitution. They all just stand in front of a see through room to wait for you to go in. Basically you pay €10 - €50 you can have all sorts of services you want, depending on how much you pay. 
Took this picture outside some random gift shops. 
 Another touristy picture.. 
 Well luckily I got these pictures transferred to my phone as well. Well maybe I still have 'some' memories of Amsterdam, my worst part should be Milan and Switzerland as I left just A FEW of them on random streets? :'(
Ok, back to Amsterdam, another picture with the windmill at the Windmill Restaurant. 
For transportation, we bought the 24 hours tram pass  which cost €7.50 for every 24 hours, it starts the first time you scan that ticket. And each ride cost €2.80, so I think if you use the tram more than twice, its more worthy to get a 24 hour pass. They have 36 hours and 48 hours as well if I am not mistaken. But I forgot the price already. 
Can check it here. Amsterdam Transportation

I guess thats pretty much everything about my Amsterdam trip... 
 Next post will be on Germany
Stay Tuned. 

No comments: