Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer sales!

Hello. Neglected my blog for a month because I was too busy over here. Settling down, getting used and everything. Weather over here is quite cold for me when I first arrived because I'm used to the super hot weather in Malaysia. It is SUMMER now where sometimes it hit such low temperature in the late evening, about 9 degrees? I was getting used and finally liking the weather, where real summer arrives. Still slightly colder than Malaysia, about 25degree celcius. But my seniors told me this kind of "lovely" weather doesnt last long, might be about one or two weeks because I was complaining that its very hot!! It's fine outside, but my hostel is just like an oven/sauna room. Why? Because all our rooms do not have aircond or fan, only heater. So now you know why its so hot?!
Have been spending alot here. Summer sales everywhere! Went to branded village - Bicester Village where all branded are sold at a cheaper price. I am so broke right now because I spend 3/4 of my own money that I've saved for my coming Europe trip! 
Shopping everyday after class, Topshop, H&M, Dorothy Perkins, Republic and etc are just opposite my campus! How not control? Bought Gucci wallets, Pandora, Burberry clothes, Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker, DKNY, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Kate Spade and alot more in less than a momth! KILL ME PLS. I must stop spending already! 
Heading to Scotland next week and London week after that, $$$$$ gone. 
See ya.
XOXO

No comments: