Monday, June 10, 2013

UK summer course :)

Hi everyone. Sorry for abandoning my blog! Had been quite busy preparing my stuffs to come over here. I am currently in Sheffield, England for my degree course. I'm happy that we had finally made it here! But things do not always go in the way you wanted in to be. Everything seems to go on smoothly except that I'm arranged to another class and I have to attend the class with some people I barely know. People who knows me well know I have a very bad sense of direction, I cant even recognise the roads in my own hometown so I think I'll need some time to get used here? My friends had to wait for and then we go home together! Thanks for being there when I need you. So enough talking and I'll show you some pictures of my life in Sheff!

Manchester Airport. I've landed in Manchester and then an our journey to Sheff by bus.

Our first meal in Sheff! We are getting better with our cooking skills because we are cooking almost everyday now. Eating outside is quite pricey because RM is x5 here. Haha. Wanna save some $ to Europe!

This is my room! We all have an ensuite room means with a private bathroom! Yayyy :)

Wee and I exploring the places nearby our flat. We almost got lost! 

Trust me, it wasn't summer at all. It was freezing cold sometimes! I always had a hard time deciding on what to wear because it can be quite warm(18degree) and quite cold(7degree) sometimes. 

The three of us finally made it here. =)

Some unfamiliar face? Haha, this is my new friend/new flatmate. His name is Vincent. He is the only guy in this flat so he is kinda busy all the time trying to "help" all of us with task from "house chores to something personal". Haha, we appreciate it and we will continue asking for help! Haahahhaa. 

I said it wasn't summer right? Haha. It was 9degree! Dafuq? Malaysia's summer is 35degree celcius. Guess we are not having summer, we are living in an oven. 

First day to uni for orientation, wore something sweet. And it was a warm day. Haha. I didn't even put on my jacket. 

I've never loved the sun this much. I always try to avoid going under the sun when I was in Malaysia, but I really love the sun very much now. 

Went shopping and bought my baby Yoyo a cute winter dress from H&M. Its only 7pounds. Curious with how would it be?


Hello from Koh Niu Niu and Yoyo. 

Then we are joining 10 trips. We are going York, Manchester United, Whitby, Nottingham, Blackpool, Liverpool, Cambridge,Leeds,Cheshire Oaks, Newscastle. 

On our first Sunday there, we went to York. 
Vean, me and Wee.

In the bus, its about an hour journey to York. 

Hello from York.

Fail pose!

York Castle Museum. :)

We found Topshop here as well, shopaholic cant live without shopping.

Yummy kangaroo burger.

Handsome ang moh cooking the kangaroo meat makes the meat more delicious. Haha.


Its Burger Pate's. Give it a try when you have the chance to visit York.


Later on, we had tea in Betty's. It was a highly recommended place. 

At Betty's.

After hightea, we joined classmates for picnic at a park, loving the sun! It was so cold that day. 

I always wanted a picture like this. 

So enjoyable to surf the net under the sun. 

Fail pose again. 
OOTD :
Top from Topshop and Forever21
Bottom from Bangkok
Shoes from H&M
Shades from MBMJ

Visited the National Railway Museum. It was rather boring because I'm not that interested on trains.


End my post with a group picture :)





No comments: